Saturday, January 15, 2005

Magic Spell

Although I am still not very certain, I might have recruited a new member into the Bimbo’s club last night. Being very different from my previous recruits, this one is not only a true blonde but also comes with the whole package, blue eyes, fair milky skin and all. I was thinking this morning as I was driving to work, finally I can pride myself for attracting someone with some real resemblance of the ultimate bimbo. Except… this one is a ‘himbo’.

Yes, he is no other than the love of my life, my ‘Narrrling’, my localized version of a Dutchman. The one man I gaze at every night with starry eyes while secretly praying he won’t return my favor with wandering eyes.

I guess we all don’t know how much the phrase, “shorlisted for a tv commercial” can do to us. Narrrling, once the serious, kick-ass, local country manager then marketing manager for a multinational IT organization, has overnight, self-transformed into a male bimbo blonde who thinks that at the age of 35, he can kickstart his alter ego dream career in the modeling world.

Recently a friend wrote to me, asking if I knew any Caucasian male divers who might be interested in starring in a local energy drink commercial. The first thought that came to my mind was ofcourse, ‘Narrrling’. I thought rationally to myself, “If he held his breath and sucked in real hard during the photo shoots, he might just be able to bluff his way through and pass himself off as tv commercial star material.”

When I told Narrrling, although at first a bit hesitant, he was suddenly reminded of how when he was young, his mother use to tell him how good looking he is. Yeah, I told him. Always trust your mother when she says you’re a handsome young chap. So without giving him more time to think, I quickly clicked away some photos to the ad agency.

Yesterday, our mailbox opened up to a magic spell. A spell so powerful that last night while lying in bed, we talked about making him the next ‘Manhunt 2005’, we talked about him leaving the cruel corporate world and joining the line with people like Brad Kroenig of Fendi, or Harry Kinkead of DNA. He even struck some sulky sexy poses in his Calvin Klein boxer shorts for me to exhibit his long hidden talent and ofcourse, those long milky fair legs.

Thinking about it this morning, it is funny how certain turn of events in our lives can change us. Narrrling was suddenly transformed from a kickass manager to a pouty blonde bimbo. Maybe like Narrrling, we all have a bimbotic side to us that we keep well hidden in the secret chest. And although I have a feeling my Narrrling might not quite make it as the next Manhunt, nor the next successor of Harry Kinkead, he might now learn something new about himself or was it his ‘himbo-tic’ self?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home