Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Going off with a loud BAM!

“BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAMM! BAMM!!...”

My goodness, these white shoes I wore to work today look so sweet and dainty (with Swarovski diamonds and all) but they sure make me sound like I’m stomping about with rusty saucepans attached to my feet. Did anyone have the courtesy to tell those shoemakers that it’s not just the design or comfort that matters but also the amount of audible sound it projects when in contact with solid surfaces?

The problem with these shoes is that they tend to exaggerate the mass that's wearing them. Hell, BigFoot might choose to wear white crystal studded heels and pay a visit to KL for a change of atmosphere.

Oh dear, what must my colleagues think?

“BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!...”

“There, Ms Loud Shoes going to the toilet again... "

“BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!...”

“Her majesty announcing her arrival again..."

“BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!..”

“Ms Saucepan Feet going to the pantry now”

“BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!”

“The elegant Miss BigFoot crossing by again”

You wait lah! Tomorrow, I’m going to wear to work, my ballet slippers from 16 years ago!! See still got sound or not! That will keep me nice and quiet for a while... Nobody calls me Saucepan Feet ok, NOBODY!

2 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 06:13:00 PM, Blogger Sangeeta said...

How can dainty shoes make so much noise? And yes, please do wear those ballet shoes, and take a pic and post it up here for proof ok.

I hate noisy shoes ... in my office practically everyone wears slippers or soft soled shoes, or sneakers and they don't make any noise at all. Then in I come with my semi-boots, and it sounds like thunder echoing here and there. People can hear me a mile away ... so shy only.

 
At 4/06/2006 10:11:00 PM, Blogger Miki-C said...

My ballet slippers suprisingly still fits and i dug them out of the box where i kept my fossil resembling scarves of a thousand years.. Cool.. but since i decided to work from home today, i had to miss the ultimate chance to wear the slippers.. awww.. too bad..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home