Thursday, March 02, 2006

IT Diaries: Strange Italian dreams

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Woke up this morning in a strange bed in the heart of Rome. The first thoughts that came to mind was the strangely long and detailed dream i had last night. I dreamt that i was an italian woman, married to one of the most powerful mafias in the country. Now i'm worried because i was afraid that my husband was about to find out about my past and was very afraid that he'll leave me once he finds out. Even worse, he might decide to use some of his 'influences' to wipe out my past, which will cost him a part of his reputation. My entire dream was about me, drifting from friend to friend, asking for advice. In my dream, I felt a great sense of love and loyalty towards my husband and yet fear and worry that he'll find out.

It's strange how some of these dreams can have so much details. The settings in my dream was entirely people, things and places i've never met or encountered in real life. Strange dreams indeed but i know some people say our brains keep images at the back of our minds when we watch TV or see pictures. But to such details?

I woke up wondering if my brains have been working overtime on this Italian thing or some wandering soul decided to mess up my brains a little in that dinky hotel room. I don't know if i consider myself lucky or unlucky that i'm moving to another hotel tonight. In a way, i am extremely curious to find out if i'll have a dream continuing from last night. I'd so much like to know what happened to her in the end, because for a few hours last night, i truely felt i was her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home