Thursday, March 02, 2006

Do I?

Friday, May 06, 2005

Wild grasses never die. Just when you start feeling that your garden is beautiful and perfect, hints of wild grass pops up at hidden corners when you least expect it. When you spot it, it totally throws you off your chair, making you wonder if the piece of happiness and perfectness you’ve been sitting on all these while was imaginary or self-fulfilled. Then you start to remember and question. Remember the incidents, question your garden, question yourself.

Do I pretend I’m not seeing it in order to salvage whatever that’s still mine in my garden? Do I make a big fuss about the ‘signs’ and risk a major fire breaking out? If I put out the fire then, will it be too late? Do I chase after something that I know might break me into a million pieces if I never reach it? Do I still want a piece of garden that will never be perfect, because time and again, it allows wild grasses to grow? Do I have to swing and trapeze and cycle on a single wheel to get to where I want to be? Is there really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home