Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tagged!

Was tagged by Krazie Angel. I’ve never done this before but figured it’s a good get-to-know-you game.

For those who came from Krazie Angel’s blog.. you might see some similarities, cos I copy and paste mah… No need to reinvent the wheel.. All Asians have dark brown-black eyes, takkan my eyes are tiba-tiba, “The colour of dark chocolate with a nocturnal mood of darkness”.

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : not Miki-C
Date of Birth : 6th September 1986 (Wah, I’ll finally turn 21 this year! So excited man!)
Current Status : Fat
Eye Colour : Dark brown, almost black
Hair Colour : Dark brown under the sun, otherwise black
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Virgo

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fear : Dead Fishes in Aquariums (This one long story lar.. )
Your Weakness: Chocolates, Ice-Cream AND Old people begging for money
Your Perfect Pizza : Crunchy crust with lots of salami.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Shit, have to go to work…
Your bedtime : 11pm - 12.30pm
Your most missed memory : Holidays!

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Both
McDees or Burger King : Both
Single or Group Dates : Both
Adidas or Nike : Neither (Can only afford Bata ok)
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Neither (Milo pls)
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate ofcourse
Cappucino or Coffee : Neither (Milo pls)

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : No
Curse : In 3 languages


Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : No
Gone to the mall : Yup
Been on stage : Nope
Eaten sushi : Yup
Dyed your hair : No

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Yes (and not with Narrrling!!)
Changed who you were to fit in : Yes

Part 8 : Marrriage
Age you're hoping to be married : 26

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye colour : Green or Light, light blue
Hair colour : No preference
Short or long hair : Short and clean cut/shaven

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Doing this
1 hour ago : Thinking up yet another diet plan
4 1/2 hours ago : Thinking up yet another diet plan, different from the one 1 hour ago
1 month ago : Running all over town preparing for my beloved brother’s wedding
1 year ago : Running all over town, preparing for my own wedding

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love :
doing nothing
I feel : bored
I hate : Old wood or anything made out of Old wood (another long story this one..)
I hide : my ears under my sheets before I sleep every night (also long story…)
I miss : my sister’s babies (oh sorreee, and my sister too)…
I need : a good diet plan

OK – at this point, I’m suppose to Tag someone else… errr.. I guess I have to tag someone who actually reads my blog right? Cannot simply simply tag people like Jeff Ooi, right? Actually, I don’t know if anyone really reads my blog. I pay people like Metria and Su3 to comment in my blog on a weekly basis to create that popular feeling, you know. Ok, I’ll do it anyway… but I’m not sure if I’ll get to 5..

Part 12: Tag 5 People
1) Metria of Potpouri of Insanity
2) Su3 or Lil E of My Thoughts, My Love, My All
3) Jolene of Jolene’s Diary
4) Asther of What was In My Mind!! (Asther, sorreee, i know maybe now got to mood to play tag with me.... Later ok?... Meanwhile, take good care of your dad and also yourself... )

Oops.. can’t even think of 5 person who will read this. No. 1 and 2, ok lar, I put them on a monthly payroll to read my blog… :P So both of you, better perform...

5 Comments:

At 1/31/2007 01:22:00 PM, Blogger JOLIM said...

Opps..didnt expect an innocent bystander like me will end up no.3 in your tag list... ;p what i am supposed to do la? copy n paste in my blog ah? havent update in my blog for 3 weeks now..Ermm... can u include me in your payroll as well? I will put a comment in your blog on weekly basis..kekekek

 
At 2/02/2007 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Sangeeta said...

Payroll? What payroll?? I demand backdated payment for my commenting services from last year :P

 
At 2/02/2007 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Miki-C said...

Jolene, haiya.... my payroll recently added Astherlau as well so now cannot afford newcomers... Maybe next quarter when there is new budget... Yeah, you just cut and paste to your blog then customize the answers to yourself .. Remember to do ah...

Metria, are you pulling another scam on me to have your pay increased? I won't fall for it ok..

 
At 2/06/2007 01:06:00 PM, Blogger k*a said...

hi miki-c

thanks so much for doing this tag thing. u r the only one i tagged whom replied.

 
At 3/25/2007 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Asther said...

Hey miki-c...

Will answer ur tag now.

Dad's better & pray everything will go upwards from now on. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home