Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Multi-racial Racist Group

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So Metria has just left the company and Chantella is joining a new team and will be reporting to the next building, what’s left? Me, myself and alone.

For the last months/years, Chantella and Metria has always been my answer to office politics, mean boyfriends, nasty colleagues, unjust bosses, weakening self confidence.. etc.. When colleagues are mean or is boring me to death with conversations about their refrigerator manuals, who do I ask to the rescue? Chantella and Metria. When I come to work hungry, who do I call to plan about what to eat for lunch? Chantella and Metria. When there’s a new cutie/hottie in the office, who do I call first to check him out? Chantella and Metria. Who do I call when I want to plot some evil plans against that evil colleague who sits near me? Chantella and Metria. When Narrrling makes me upset and all I want is to ramble on and on about it for half an hour, who do I call? Chantella and Metria. These two girls have always been my answer,my fall back plan, my accomplice, basically, more than half of my life in Cyberjaya. Although I’ve recruited many more bimbos in the company, Chantella and Metria, I have to say, are the president’s left and right hand bimbos.

Now that they’re both gone, I sometimes wonder, how the road ahead will look like? Will I recruit more bimbos? Will I be cursed to do 7 day cabbage soup diets over and over again in the office because I have no proper lunch partner? Will I perhaps, find a new job and try to get away with being cast off as the pitiful loner by saying, “I’m busy! im eating in! Hello? Isn’t it obvious??”

Metria and Chantella, I will truly miss you girls. We are truly the children of Malaysia, the first and ever muhibah bimbo office gang formed. No one will ever understand how we always pretend to be racist against each other nor understand why we giggle when we call each other, “Tudung bitch”, “Indian Slut” and “Mata Sepet Chinese”. Then there are also the secret names we give to our mean colleagues so we can talk about them openly without attracting attention. Our long lunches, our secret meetings pretending to be discussing about survey analysis when all we want is to bitch about 'Sonya' (again, secret code name for a certain someone in the office). I truly had a lot of fun.

May you girls take the teachings of the Bimbo’s club far and wide into foreign lands and new territories. Take care my dears..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home